I hope everyone is enjoying the veggies in their first share.
Here’s what’s coming at all you CSA Members this week:
- Lacinato or Dinosaur Kale
- Sorrel- Here’s an AWESOME sorrel dip recipe from Jeff Perry
- Lambs Quarters– Lovely leafy green, often referred to as wild Spinach. Packed with Vitamins C and A, it’s great in everything from salad to soup.
- Stuttgarter Onions- Sweet and mild yellow onions.
- Stinging Nettles– Delicious when cooked, nettles contained natural antihistamines, and makes an amazing pesto.
- Grape Leaves
Extras this week: Clover Blossoms and Fresh Cut Flowers